Family Essential Kits for Proactive Health.
Inquire : email@example.com Additional Information Visit: www.oilsnaturalhealth.com
Essential Oils to Protect against Environmental and Seasonal Threats
Essential Oils that support immune functions include Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Roman Chamomile, Melissa, and Patchouli.
Example: Combine 4 drops each of Lavender, Peppermint, and Lemon in a fourth, or half glass of water or in a veggie capsule; take as often as needed.
Essential Oils for Sleep
Sleep is a regular period in which the body suspends conscious motor and sensory activity. Sleep is though to play a role in aiding the body and processing the memories of the day.
Essential Oils that support Better Sleep include Lavender, Calming Blend, Roman Chamomile, and Marjoram.
Example: Apply Grounding Blend on feet. For more significant trouble sleeping, diffuse Calming Blend or Lavender.
Essential Oils to support healthy nerve function
Users are: Cypress, Basil, Tension Blend, Massage Blend, and Wintergreen.
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.*
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
- Diffuse to promote a positive mood.
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
- Lemon oil makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Put on rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue off surfaces.
- Wash hands with Lemon oil to remove grease after changing your oil.
- Diffuse during your yoga practice to focus your intention for the day.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.*
- Add to moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
- When traveling somewhere dry, apply Frankincense to maintain healthy looking fingernails.
- Apply to the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
- After a day of outdoor activity, massage frankincense into hands and feet for a warming and soothing effect.
- Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- Soothes occasional skin irritations.
- Reduces appearance of skin imperfections.
- Helps to ease feelings of tension.*
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding,
or bottoms of feet for a restful night’s sleep.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air
with a light mist of Lavender combined with water
in a spray bottle.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to
the temples and the back of the neck.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a
flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
Take internally for a peaceful sleep.*
- Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning
- Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to
alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Promotes digestive health.*
- Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie
recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop
- Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and
inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Reduce bloating, gas, and occasional
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear
- Commonly found in oral health products.
- Blends well with Lavender for a soothing massage
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool
off when overheated.
- Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-meup
on long drives.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating
- Repels bugs naturally.
- Spritz around windows and doors.
- Diffuse during study-time.
- Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension.